RDAP Summit 2022: Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future
The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit will be held online March 15-17, 2022. Additional workshops hosted by the Education & Resources Action Committee will be held on March 14, 2022.
The RDAP Summit is a three-day, multi-track event for all who work toward management, access, and preservation of research data.
- The program includes a keynote, presentations, lightning talks, posters, and social activities.
- The theme of RDAP Summit 2022 is Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future. We encourage attendees to consider ideas they have for new services, plans to build upon past successes, and reconstructing the old to create something new.
- Presenters will be offered free registration.
- Scholarships will be made available.
Registration deadline (March 4) for RDAP Summit 2022 has now passed and registration is closed
Accessing RDAP Summit 2022
Access the RDAP Summit 2022 Whova webapp from your web browser (works best with Chrome). No download required.
For feature details, visit Whova
About the conference theme
We welcome proposals that discuss transformation and ideas for the future. This can include but is not limited to:
- How data professionals are adapting and evolving towards more inclusive data practices such as working with and including historically marginalized/ excluded communities.
- How innovation is influencing research data services.
- Innovative collaborations, new projects, service areas, tools, or ideas for research data.
- How data projects, services or research are being reshaped at higher education, industry, government and other research data stakeholders.
- Envisioning the future of research data post-pandemic.
Summit Buddy Program
For more information about the RDAP Summit Buddy Program, visit the Summit Buddy program page
Who Should Attend?
The Summit is relevant to the interests and needs of data managers and curators, librarians who work with research data, and researchers and data scientists. A wide range of disciplines from the life sciences, physical sciences, social sciences, and humanities will be represented. The Summit will bring together practitioners and researchers from academic institutions, data centers, funding agencies, and industry.
RDAP Summit is an independent conference through the RDAP Association, which provides accessible and affordable opportunities to connect with the research data support community.
View past RDAP Summit programs.
Send your questions to the RDAP Conference Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org