Get ready to dive into the world of research data services in Academic Libraries (or any library, really) with the RDAP Journal Club! This isn't just any event – it's a chance to explore, discuss, and dream up new ideas that could shape the future of our work.
Our Reading List:
- Sample 1: Kouper, I., Fear, K., Ishida, M., Kollen, C., & Williams, S. C. (2017). Research Data Services Maturity in Academic Libraries. Association of College and Research Libraries. Read here.
- Sample 2: Rod, A. B. & Zhou, B. & Rousseau, M., (2023) “There's no "I" in Research Data Management: Reshaping RDM Services Toward a Collaborative Multi-Stakeholder Model,” Journal of eScience Librarianship, 12(1), e624. Read here.
- Or bring your own reading to share
But wait, there's more! To supercharge our discussion, we're trying out the Hypothesis annotation tool. Here's how to get in on the action:
- Sign up for a free Hypothesis account and add the Hypothesis extension to your browser.
- Join the RDAP Journal Club Group.
- Open the static webpage for Sample 1 or Sample 2 (links above).
- Dive in and share your brilliant annotations!
We can't wait to see what you uncover and hear your insights during our discussion. Let's make this event a brainstorming bonanza!
Got questions or need assistance? Reach out to Heather Coates.