RDAP would like to thank the University of Miami Libraries for hosting the 2019 summit!
RDAP Sponsors get:
- Access to a close-knit and engaged audience of research data professionals.
- Networking opportunities during lunches, coffee breaks, and social events.
- High visibility eliminating the chance of missed connections.
- Interaction with attendees that are decision makers and direction influencers.
- Contact with attendees that work at a range of institutions, primarily from North America.
As a sponsor you will get a loud and heartfelt digital thank you from the marketing team.
Logo on website and program
We love our sponsors! Your name/logo will appear on the conference website and program.
Pre-conference blog post
The perfect chance to introduce yourself to the RDAP community through a Q+A style blog post.
Because we’d love for you to join us! Contributors get 50% off one registration while Advocates and Partners get one and two complimentary registrations respectively.
Advocates and Partners get access to their own on-site table at the annual summit which can be used to display product(s) and literature as well as serving as a highly visible meeting location.
Badge Lanyard Branding
Place your name and logo on the official RDAP Summit 2019 badge lanyard that all attendees will wear throughout the meeting.
*This offer is only available to the first Partner level sponsor. Subsequent partners will be contacted about other branding opportunities.
Conference dine-around is an RDAP tradition. As a Partner sponsor you’ll have the opportunity to choose the venue and set the evening’s topic. A conference representative will help coordinate the dine-a-round and be on-hand to offer assistance.
For more information, questions or to commit as a sponsor, please contact the 2019 Sponsorship Chair: Trisha Adamus.